venerdì 20 settembre 2013

Celebs TweetWeek!


Ecco il riassunto dei Tweet di maggior successo di questa settimana da parte delle nostre celebs!

Here is the summary of most successful Tweets this week by our celebs!



it's been a pleasure 💗 wearing an dress with my favourite bag 👋 - Poppy Delevingne -

I mean... This bag is so cute I wanna smooch it 💋💋💋 Thank you ! - Ashley Madekwe -

Do you guys like my dress? It's really comfortable. I'm super excited right now- and that's my best serious face.
- P!nk -

This needed to happen dem roots were gettin cray. - Hilary Duff -

Photo by the fantastic - Janel Parrish -

Class picture :) - Justin Bieber -

I did the cover of 'The Edit' for to promote environment and human-being friendly fashion. - Emma Watson-

5 minutes ago...... 😐 - Demetria Lovato -

studio time! the live birth of *Venus* !! - Lady GaGa -

Having a blast at the Beauty Bar for ! - Kristin Cavallari -

Yup. Friday night happiness. - Emily VanCamp -

I will miss you! - Rita Ora -

My beautiful mom - Kate Upton -

is a living legend. - Harry Style -

With the mr and mrs
- Jessica Alba- 

divine..... - Courtney Love Cobain -

I 💜 you THANK YOU 💋 - Miley Ray Cyrus -

Here's the new poster art available on tour, get tix at - Taylor Momsen -

for Fall shot by Mert & Marcus. In stores and online in October!!! - Rihanna -

- Britney Spears -

SHARE THIS POST !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...